Before submitting the abstract, the abstract submitter will be asked to confirm the following:
1. I confirm that I have previewed this abstract and that all information is correct and in accordance to the abstract submission guidelines provided on the Congress website. I accept that the contents of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
2. Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. Conference website, final program book, etc.)
3. I warrant and represent that I am the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content provided to KUVIC 2019. The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third-party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
4. I grant the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
5. The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
6. I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are correct, which will be used to notify me about the status of the abstract. I am responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
I have read and understand all rules, term, condition and disclaimers that appear on our website regarding submission in this conference.